Churchill’s Pocketbook of Diabetes 2nd Edition
- Category : Medical
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology – 2nd Edition
Authors: Andrew Duckworth Daniel Porter Stuart Ralston
Paperback ISBN: 9780702063176
eBook ISBN: 9780702063169
Paperback ISBN: 9780702063183
Published Date: 23rd February 2016
Page Count: 320
Churchill’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics, Trauma and Rheumatology offers a practical guide to these three combined disciplines in a handy pocketbook format and is ideal for medical students, junior doctors and trainees. The book is perfect for clinical placements in orthopaedics, emergency medicine, rheumatology and general practice, as well as during the undergraduate musculoskeletal anatomy course.
- Key Features
- The book guides the reader through effective history taking, patient examination, and the selection and interpretation of routine investigations.
- There are sections on anatomy, paediatrics and trauma assessment, including pre- and post-operative care and complications, together with a comprehensive section on the common medications used in all three specialties.
- The book will help improve a reader’s diagnostic skills and inform about current treatment options
- No. of pages: 320
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2016
- Published: 23rd February 2016
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Paperback ISBN: 9780702063176
- eBook ISBN: 9780702063169
- Paperback ISBN: 9780702063183